4 boneless skinless chicken breasts. Butterflied and gently pounded thin
4 (or more to your taste 😊)garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons Mrs Balls Chutney
3 teaspoons (garlic) olive oil
1-2 cups of grated cheese (your choice (I like aged cheddar)
1&1/2 cups diced mozzarella
1 – 2 cups of cooked rice
1 cup chopped broccoli florets
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup white wine
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup Greek Yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a casserole dish with tin foil (if like me you like easy cleanup 😊). Grease it lightly, preferably with butter, but olive oil will do..
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in Mrs Balls, broccoli, rice, half of the mozzarella, and olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Add any herbs you fancy (I use Italian). Place a row of the mixture about a third way in on a piece of chicken, and roll up carefully.
4. Place chicken breasts seam side down in a prepared baking dish. They should look like a row of sausages.
5. Mix wine, salt, tomato paste and pour over the chicken and bake covered with foil for 30 minutes. The liquid should not cover the top of the meat.
6. Now uncover, spread the yoghurt evenly. Top with grated cheese and remaining mozzarella, not forgetting to finish up with a good grind of black pepper and the breadcrumbs.
6. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until the cheese is well and truly melted and bubbling.
I serve it with a green salad and crusty bread for mopping up the juices.